Beautiful tri color gold queen plumeria diamond ring. This ring is the perfect way to bring a piece of Hawaiian culture with you everywhere you go!
Plumeria flowers primarily symbolize natural beauty, charm, and grace. They also represent spring, new life, and a new beginning, or birth. The plumeria flower has a special significance in Hawaiian culture as it symbolizes everything that is positive and balanced in life. It is also used for making the world famous Hawaiian leis.
- Tri color gold
- Center flower is 10mm wide (approx. 3/8″)
- Small flowers are 7mm (approx. 1/4″)
- Set with three .02ct diamonds
- Available in sizes 4-14, including half sizes
- A Hawaiian Jewelry ring from Honolulu, Hawaii